Sunday, April 08, 2012

eggcellent


i had a fun day yesterday at my niece's 4th birthday party, painting little girl's faces, playing pin the tail on the bunny and being the music mystro for musical bumps.
we made her a cake ... the inside looked a little strange, but it was sooo tasty

this week i'll be :
- sorting out and posting some promo packs
- eagerly awaiting the arrival of my fabric order so i can make a start on some new items for my teeny shop ... kittycat purses are on the horizon!
- hopefully squeezing in a bit of time to start a new project of my own

hope you like this sneaky peek of one of my recent projects ... one i'm rather excited about!

* happy chocolate egg weekend ! *

1 comment:

  1. You are ridiculously good at drawing, the hair on this looks amazing! I wouldn't know where to start.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day