Tuesday, August 30, 2011

promo

i have been keeping my fingers busy making some envelopes ready for sending out my promo pieces, and possibly for smaller etsy orders
they're recycled out of old & not-perfect prints (thought i'd make use of them) nice to get something a bit more interesting through the door!

following advice from my previous post i have listed a brand new item in my shop : this perpetual calendar / birthday book
to test the market i will make the book to order at the moment, this may change depending on how popular it is.
don't forget as a thank you to all who entered my giveaway, you can get a huge 25% off your order until the end of august with discount code : NOTAWINNER 

3 comments:

  1. that's such a great idea to reuse prints! :) I'm loving your work so I'm going to follow your blog to keep a track of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh such a cute idea. Im not really much good at drawing (although i do draw a mean burger!) but I have loads of magazine images and scraps of paper and not quite right photos which I think I need to turn into envelopes! oh, and thanks for the blog comment too :) Im lucky to have some really ace car boot sales round where I live, but you do have to sift through a lot of rubbish to find the odd gem! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day