Thursday, January 17, 2013

.


you'll be pleased to know my mac is back home and behaving itself on it's minty desk, despite it being tested for several days, the tech guys couldn't find anything wrong with it at all *typical*
since it's return i have been wading through approx. 999 emails (and counting) i received whilst it was away being fixed (but not fixed, because it wasn't broken lesighhh).
i also decided to sort out ALL my files into organised folders, i should probably start naming files when i save them so i can actually find what i'm looking for later, instead of kjhsjsdh.jpg or ojhfjoh.psd ...

i've been lucky enough to get some sweet blog features over the last week or so :
lovely lady kellee rich (check out her new shop!) featured a little interview with me in her friday faves, and some of my lovely customers shared some of my products on their blogs too which was very sweet of them :
tasha from so on trend as been making her ipad cat-tastic
becky from milkbubbletea shared the iphone case her boyfriend bought her for christmas (she has a pet hedgehog! omg! ♡)
and karyn from manualforastylishlife wrote some very very nice words too!
my customers are the best!

i was also featured on the super awesome we say meow blog, which totally made my day! hooray!

speaking of cats ... i now have instagram! follow me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day