Thursday, November 15, 2012

PRE ORDER


i got a gigantic box delivered yesterday. literally huge. and inside were these little guys! wonderful new labels for my cattoos ♥  beautifully printed by the very appropriately named awesome merchandise  on lovely recycled card. yum.

just to let you know the kitty tattoos are expected to arrive in about 7 days so i have set up some PRE ORDER listings for any of you wanting to get your mitts on them ASAP. all pre orders will be packaged up and sent out the day the cattoos are back in stock

meow

4 comments:

  1. Those tags look so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely,

    i really have to get some of your cattoos, they are so so so perfect.

    lots of love,


    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I was just wondering how/where you get your tattoos printed? I'd love to make some myself for presents!:)

    Thanks!

    PS. your work is awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harriet!

    I am looking to print some temporary tattoos for my school campaign(?) I think it's called like that, I need some tattoos with the text "Lista I" but I don't know where to get them? Could you please help me?

    Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day