Friday, April 15, 2011


i'm calling upon you for a favour again ... i thought i'd put my merrimaking-inspired* illustration up for judging over at alltropical.co.uk 
like before, votes are counted as facebook likes, tweets, palm ratings on the all.tropical website, and comments left on the design - so if you fancy helping me out by doing one or all of those things i'd be eternally grateful.
so go on ... show my design a bit of love. and just think, if it won you could max out the merri-ness by wearing the tee and the hood together! super cool ♥


*see my previous post for my guerilla merrimaking antics x

**update**
22/04/11 voting has now closed, thank you!

4 comments:

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day