Monday, October 01, 2012

a pinch and a punch!


can you believe it's october already? no, me neither! anyway, i thought i would introduce to you some of my new stockists; you can now buy a selection of my wares at ...

the very awesome comma shop in oxford
a little further afield ...
le corner, paris
alphabeta, paris
and last but by no means least, this super cute online shop based in Japan, 'quote' (pictured above)


if you're interested in stocking any of my items (or know someone who might be) please do get in touch  for more info & my wholesale price list

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day